How to calculate OAU 2016 Admission Screening Score

1. Both the UTME score and your O'level results' grades are computed to assess you. 2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 70% of your total score and the remaining 30% from your O'level results. 3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 = 7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.


1. Both the UTME score and your O'level results' grades are computed to assess you.
2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 70% of your total score and the remaining 30% from your O'level results.
3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 = 7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
4. Maximum points from your best 8 O'level subjects is 64 ( A1 = 8 X 8 subjects).
5. Your O'level points is then converted to 30% (Assuming y is your O'level points, then, it will now be calculated thus: y/64 X 30).
6. For your UTME points, it will be calculated thus: Your UTME score/400 X 70.
7. Your final merged score, which will be used for admission now = UTME points (maximum of 70) + O' level points (maximum of 30) = 100.
8. You will be allowed to select two courses during the screening registration.
9. OAU charged a huge total of N6,850 for the screening.
10. For UTME candidates, Screening ends 20th July (less than 4 days from today) and for Direct Entry candidates, Screening ends 30th July.

Name

Academics,1842,Accommodation & Transport,8,Blogger,6,Campus ashiri,19,Dem Say Dem Say,13,Health,12,INTERNATIONAL,20,Love Doctor,20,National,609,Politics,41,Quotes,8,Religion,16,Security,42,soccer prediction,2,Social,88,Sports,18,Technology,92,Throw-back Thursday,11,Upcoming Events,27,
ltr
item
FUTO GBEDU: Whispering into your Ears | Admission lists | Certification Examinations: How to calculate OAU 2016 Admission Screening Score
How to calculate OAU 2016 Admission Screening Score
1. Both the UTME score and your O'level results' grades are computed to assess you. 2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 70% of your total score and the remaining 30% from your O'level results. 3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 = 7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d1JCk2Pxf50/V4_qw7je_aI/AAAAAAAAA4A/dOhrX9FzS-E_1HPOGpsSRFjTVbyl7wQ8gCLcB/s1600/images.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d1JCk2Pxf50/V4_qw7je_aI/AAAAAAAAA4A/dOhrX9FzS-E_1HPOGpsSRFjTVbyl7wQ8gCLcB/s72-c/images.jpg
FUTO GBEDU: Whispering into your Ears | Admission lists | Certification Examinations
http://www.futogbedu.com/2016/07/how-to-calculated-oau-2016-admission.html
http://www.futogbedu.com/
http://www.futogbedu.com/
http://www.futogbedu.com/2016/07/how-to-calculated-oau-2016-admission.html
true
1266489860930674899
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy